If you’re a regular visitor to this website, you might have noticed that there are a lot of changes going on.
All the changes are designed to make it easier for you to find music, download the scores you want, and learn about new works as they become available.
Here’s a little more information about what is going on here at the website:
- Local downloads: All the scores of my music are now (finally!) hosted right here at the website. Just one click, and you can download a PDF right to your computer, or straight to the printer.
- Easy mp3 samples: Click on an mp3 sample link, and it will open up at the website – no need to download any more. This makes listening to samples easy and quick, and saves on bandwidth for you.
- New “Works” category: Music is categorized according to forces required for performance, and every piece of music has it’s own page.
- Greater information about compositions: Each piece of music has its own unique page, making it easier to get the information you need for program notes and general behind-the-scenes decision-making when choosing whether or not to select one of my works for performance.
Click on a link, and you’ll find information about forces required, duration, difficulty and instrumentation, as well as lists of selected performances for that work.
- Full lyrics and general information sections: You’ll also find full lyrics on each Works page(to help you decide whether the piece suits your needs), and information about the author, when lyrics have come from a pre-existing poem or other literary source.
I’m also including a section on general information about the relevant composition on each Works page.
So a lot has been happening to make this site easier to use, and more useful for visitors (that’s you!).
Finally, if you have any suggestions or feedback, or any ideas on how I can make the site any better, I’d love to hear from you!